The Quantico Marina is located just past the town of Quantico at the end of Potomac Avenue. We have 150 wet slips that can accommodate vessels 14 to 50 feet in length. The docks are floating wooden structures with finger piers. The Marina has a fuel dock with 89 octane unleaded pump out station and small convenience store with ice, drinks and snacks. Boat rentals are available 15 May – 15 October.
Wet-slips are available to active duty military, retired military, DOD civilians and other authorized ID card holders at the rate of $6 per foot, per month. Rates are based on Total Measured Vessel Length, including bowsprit, swim platform, outboard motor, ect. We also have a limited number of wet-slips for the general public at the rate of $7 per foot, per month. The Marina has 150 wet-slips available and can accommodate vessels up to 50 feet in length.
- Floating docks
- Fuel dock (89 octane Unleaded)
- 30 amp shore power
- Pump out station free for slip holders
- Fresh water at the slip
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Clean Restrooms with showers/laundry
- Gated entryways
- Picnic areas with grills
- Winter De-icing system
- 24 hour access
- The Quantico Marina is a non-liveaboard marina
- Transient fees are $1.50 per foot per night including electricity and water.