They provide services for boaters seeking year-round slips as well as for those looking for the perfect place to enter the Potomac for fishing or cruising by the monuments.
Conveniently located in the beautiful Lyndon B. Johnson Memorial Grove on the Pentagon Lagoon on the Virginia side of the river, the marina is just one and a half miles north of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport on the George Washington Memorial Parkway in metropolitan Washington, DC.
- 256 annual slips, 20, 24, 30, 40, and 50-foot sizes
- 126 seasonal slips, 20 foot in size
- Transient Dockage for vessels up to 50 feet in length (Please reserve in advance)
- Access for slip holders to a private, handicapped-accessible restroom/shower
- 24-hour boat ramp ($5 fee), Pump Out ($15)
- 30/50 amp power
- Gas dock that sells mid-grade unleaded gasoline
- Pump out system at our gas dock – free for slip holders, $15 fee for the public. Sales of fuel, oil, and ice are not eligible for refund or return. Refunds on these types of items are not provided
- Recycling services for glass, cans, newspapers, etc.
- Full-Service Restaurant onsite – Island Time Bar and Grill
- Catering services through the Island Time Bar and Grill for events either on your boat or on our patio.
- Seasonal outdoor pergola-style deck with full bar, lighting, sound, and fans for casual use or for your planned event
- National Park Service picnic area
- Columbia Island Marina is a member of the BoatUS Foundation Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids! With this program, you can borrow a child-sized life jacket for free.
- Wifi available
- Ship store, offering various souvenirs and boating essentials
- Beer/wine and ice available for purchase
- 24 Hour video surveillance
- Boat services including maintenance and hauling provided by Washington Sailing Marina